Shipping Industry Conference Gala ‘Shipping Industry 2016: The Year Ahead’
Gold Magazine and IMH organized the first “Shipping Industry Conference Gala” on Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Limassol. In recognition of the prominent role of the shipping industry, inspiring and thought-provoking, high-profile speakers and distinguished guests engaged in an open dialogue on the importance of the industry for the Cypriot economy and its prospects for growth.
The Keynote Speaker at the event was Theodore E. Veniamis, whose presentation was on ‘Challenges, goals and prospects for Greek Shipping’.
The line-up of speakers:
• Marios Demetriades, Minister of Transport, Communications and Works, Cyprus
• Bert Pijls, CEO, Hellenic Bank, Cyprus
• Dimitris Constantinou, Assurance Partner, Global Shipping Network Leader, EY, Greece
• Themis Papadopoulos, President, Cyprus Shipping Chamber, Cyprus
• Tom Boardley, Executive Vice President, Lloyd’s Register, UK
• Richard Clayton, Chief correspondent, IHS Maritime and Trade, UK
Master of Ceremonies: Peter Economides, Brand Strategist, Owner/President, Felix BNI, Greece
Organisers: IMH and Gold Magazine.
Platinum Sponsors: EY and Hellenic Bank.
Sponsors: Dememarine Services – member of Demetriades Group, G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group, Hennessy – member of Photos Photiades Group, MTN Business, SAP.
Driven By: BMW
Official Carrier: Qatar Airways.
Supported By: Cyprus Shipping Chamber.
For further information contact: IMH, tel. 22505555, fax: 22679820, email@example.com, www.imhbusiness.com